BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BBA)
FULL TIME DEGREE COURSE (THREE YEARS)
OBJECTIVE :(I) To provide adequate basic understanding about Management Education among the students.
(ii) To prepare students to exploit opportunities being newly created in the Management Profession.
(iii) To train the students in communication skills effectively.
(iv) To develop appropriate skills in the students so as to make them competent and provide themselves self-employment.
(v) To inculcate Entrepreneurial skills.
(I) A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Degree course in Bachelor of Business Administration shall have passed 12th Std. Examination (H.S.C. 10+2) from any stream with English as passing subject and has secured 40% marks at 12th Std.
(ii) Two years Diploma in Pharmacy after H.S.C., Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or itsequivalent.
(iii) Three Year Diploma Course (after S.S.C., i.e. 10th Standard) of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
(v) Every eligible candidate has to pass a Common Entrance Test to be conducted by the respective Institute/College.Course Structure
- 101 Business Organisation & Systems
- 102 Business Communication Skills
- 103 Business Accounting
- 104 Business Economics (Micro)
- 105 Business Mathematics
- 106 Business Demography & Environmental Studies
- 201 Principles of Managements
- 202 Principles of Marketing
- 203 Principles of Finance
- 204 Basics of Cost Accounting
- 205 Business Statistics
- 206 Business Informatics
- 301 Personality Development
- 302 Business Laws
- 303 HRM & Organisation Behaviors
- 304 Management Accounting
- 305 Business Economic (Macro)
- 306 I.T.in Management
- 401 Production & Operations Management
- 402 Industrial Relations & Labour laws
- 403 Business Taxation
- 404 International Business
- 405 Management Information System
- 406 Business Exposure (Field Visits )
- 501 Supply & Chain Logistics Management
- 502 Entrepreneurship Development
- 503 Business Ethics
- 504 Research Methodology (Tools & Analysis)
- 505 Specialization I
- 506 Specialization II
- 601 Business Planning & Project Management
- 602 Event Management
- 603 Management Control System
- 604 E- Commerce
- 605 Specializations –III
- 606 Specializations – IV
- Human Resource Management
- Service Sector Management
- Agri -Business Management.