Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Full Time Degree Course (Three years)
OBJECTIVE :The objectives of the Programme shall be to provide sound academic base from which an advanced career in Computer Application can be developed.
Conceptual grounding in computer usage as well as its practical business application will be provided.
ELIGIBILITY :a. HSC (10+2) from any stream with English as passing Subject with minimum 40% marks in aggregate.
b. Two years Diploma in Pharmacy Course of Board of Technical Education, conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
c. Three Year Diploma Course (after S.S.C. i.e. 10th Standard), of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
e. Every eligible candidate has to pass Common Entrance Test to be conducted by the respective Institute/College.
- 101 Modern Operating Environment & MS Office
- 102 Financial Accounting
- 103 Programming Principal & Algorithms
- 104 Business Communication
- 105 Principles of Management
- 106 Laboratory Course - I [Based on paper no. 101 & 103]
- 201 Procedure Oriented Programming using C
- 202 Data Base Management System
- 203 Organizational Behavior
- 204 Computer Applications in Statistics
- 205 E-Commerce Concepts
- 206 Laboratory Course - II [Based on paper no. 201 & 202]
- 301 Relational Database Management Systems
- 302 Data Structures using C
- 303 Operating System Concepts
- 304 Business Mathematics
- 305 Software Engineering
- 306 Laboratory Course - III [Based on paper no 301 & 302 ]
- 401 OOP's using C++
- 402 Programming in Visual Basic
- 403 Computer Networking
- 404 Enterprise Resource Planning
- 405 Human Resource Management
- 406 Laboratory Course - IV [Based on paper no. 401 & 402]
- 501 Java Programming
- 502 Web Technologies
- 503 Dot Net Programming
- 504 Object Oriented Software Engg.
- 505 Software Project – I [Based on C++ / VB Technology]
- 506 Laboratory Course - V [Based on paper no. 501 & 502]
- 601 Advanced Web Technologies
- 602 Advanced Java
- 603 Recent Trends in IT
- 604 Software Testing
- 605 Software Project - II [Java / Dot net Technology]
- 606 Laboratory Course - VI [Based on Paper No. 601 & 602 ]