Certified Management Accountant
Certified Management Accountant is the highest management accounting qualification in the US with global
credibility, and offered by the IMA (Institute of Management Accountants), US. Miles Education is the “official”
partner of IMA to offer CMA training across India using official IMA-licensed Wiley study materials. IMA-Wiley-Miles
are keen on working with universities to integrate the CMA course content into their B.Com / BBA / MBA program.
The CMA adds to their skill-sets, would also make them eligible for differential placement. MILES is the only official
pan India partner for IMA which help in understanding the decision support, planning and control over the
organization's value- creating operations.
- Strong Knowledge Base - Management Accounting and Financial Management
- Significant career progression opportunity
- Other benefits: Leadership skills, international perspective, elite professional network
MoU between ICWAI (India) and IMA (US)
- US CMA is offered by IMA (Institute of Management Accountants), US.
- The institute of Cost accountants of India (Formerly ICWAI) has a memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the IMA. The
MoU enables mutual recognition of the professional qualification of the respective institutes i.e., a member of ICWAI can get
enrolled a member of IMA and vice versa.
classroom training for the 5 CMA subjects at B.Com / BBA level
ONLY 2 ONLINE EXAMS (4-HOURS EACH; 75% MCQS, 25% ESSAYS)
Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance & Control
- External Financial Reporting Decisions
- Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Performance Management
- Cost Management
- Internal Controls
Financial Decision Making
- Corporate Finance
- Decision Analysis
- Risk Management
- Investment Decisions
- Professional Ethics
- Integrated CMA course will help students add to their knowledge and credibility; and provide them with
extensive career opportunities with MNCs in finance & accounting
- CMAs work inside organizations, building quality financial practices in to the organization through
decision support, planning control over organization's value-creating operations. they provide high
quality financial information to management.