• International Marketing & Management
• Export Procedure & Documentation
• Economic System & Foreign Trade
• Commercial Laws & Overseas Marketing Research
• Field Visit Report & Viva-Voice
Any Graduate (with 50% aggregate marks) from any recognized Indian/Foreign University shall be eligible for admission to the Course.
Admission to be given on first-come, first-served basis.
• The examination will be held at the end of every academic year as per the dates declared by the University.
• It will carry 600 marks in aggregate.
• Papers I to V will carry 100 marks each.
• Paper VI, project report will carry 100 marks, out of 100 marks- 75 marks for the project and 25 marks for viva-voice. Viva-Voice will be conducted by the respective college.