Instructions for Foreign Students
Ragging in any form inside & outside the institute is strictly prohibited as per instructions from Supreme Court, Government of India & Government of Maharashtra. Any violation of these rules will not be tolerated and strict action will be taken against the student found indulged in any ragging activity.
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol, chewing tobacco or gum and spitting are strictly prohibited in the institute & hostels.
- Library book should be returned on or before time.
- Writing on walls, furniture, drawing tables, college buses and bathrooms is strictly prohibited. Students must handle college property with care.
- The students should note that he/she is responsible to the institute not only for his/her conduct in the premise of the institute but also for his/her conduct in general even outside the premises.
- Students should help in maintaining the building and keep the campus of the institute clean and tidy, and must use dustbins for disposal of waste.
- According to rules 75% attendance in each subject is necessary. Attendance below 75% due to any reason without prior permission (family function, illness, etc.) may result in strict disciplinary action.
- Students should participate in the seminars, workshops and attend guest lectures, attendance for the same will be recorded.
- Internal assessment/term work marks will be given on the basis of his/her performance in mid–semester tests, assignments, tutorial, seminars & workshop participation.
- Every student of the institute is provided with an Identity Card, which he/she should always carry with him/her and produce whenever called upon to do so by the competent authorities. Student of the institute are requested to carry their Identity Cards while traveling. The Identity Card & Admit Card will have to be produced at the time of examinations.
- Students are requested to note that any application for issue of bonafide certificate and/or any other certificate for concessions, scholarships etc., should be submitted at least 7 days in advance to enable the institute to prepare the same.
- Students are required to read the notices regularly on the notice boards of the institute; ignorance in this regard is not an excuse.
- Any damage to the property movable/immovable of the institute will be viewed very seriously and may lead to recovery of appropriate cost of damages and disciplinary action as deemed fit.
- The students are bound by the rules and regulations made by the institute from time to time. Any matter not expressly provided for in these rules shall rest at the absolute discretion of the Director who also reserves the right of modifying these rules if and when felt necessary, and the Director’s discretion will be in final.
- The dates for payment of fees, submitting the eligibility forms, submission of examination forms etc. will be put on notice board. The same should be followed and no concession will be given from the dates.
- Refund of fees will be as per rules of concerned authority/University.
- The library deposit shall be refunded within the month after the last examination on submission of no due certificate from the office of CSIT and NOC from the librarian.
- The institute reserves the right to change the name or cancel a course as per Govt. guidelines and regulations.
- Students residing at the hostel must abide by the rules and regulations laid down by the authorities, failing which serious action will be taken. • This document is printed in June 2019. Please contact the office for any new updates or changes in the rules and regulations.
- Total course fee should be pay at the beginning of the course.
- Industrial Integrated specialization courses / training / certifications available at extra fee over and above course fee.
- Govt. taxes as and if applicable to be paid by the student over and above the course fee.
- Student will have to allot extra time to complete the Industrial Integrated specialization courses / training / certifications.
- All disputes are subject to Pune City jurisdiction.
Important Note : Any Changes in Government Policy regarding the taxation applicable to fees & any charges the same shall be collected/recovered from the students