Student’s Versatile Development Activities
Life at CSIT has been appreciated and enjoyed by CSIT Alumni. It is most dynamic, learning and value-adding and appreciated by current students too.
Students are always very eager to share life@CSIT to various social networking platforms like facebook, linkedin, twitter, Whatsapp etc.
Life at CSIT is a blend of academics, extra-curricular and leisure activities. A clutch of student clubs that are well supported by the institute gives students the opportunity to pursue hobbies of interest. In addition, activities such as cultural programs student fests, festivals, and national celebrations and inter-college events make life at CSIT truly colorful, enriching and enjoyable.
Various student Clubs are as follows
- Events – To plan and organize various annual and seasonal events
- Sports and Cultural – To organise regular sports and cultural activities
- Corporate Relations – To plan and coordinate and network with corporate for strengthening Industry Interaction, Internship, Industry Visits and placement.
- HR – To initiate activates related to HR like Mock Test & Interviews, Interview Skills Training, Resume Preparation and organizing HR meet, etc
- Finance – To arrange Written Test for Finance students, training in various areas of Finance and mock trading and portfolio management.
- Marketing – To arrange programs on selling & marketing skills, sessions on marketing and allied areas.
- Editorial Board – To build content for in-house magazines and journals and publicize the same.
The training methodology is unique and includes
Most of the student activities are organized by student committees and these activities are planned and coordinated by students. All students will be part of one or the other committees as per their interest and each committee will plan for their activities keeping in mind the overall objectives of the student development agenda. Students through their exceptional abilities and leadership skills, take up responsibilities and execute as per the results expected.