- To provide students with a comprehensive understanding of emerging technologies and their applications in business.
- To develop students’ skills in technology management, including the ability to assess, plan, and implement emerging technologies in business environments.
- To equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to identify and evaluate emerging trends and technologies, and their potential impact on business and society.
- To develop students’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills in the context of emerging technologies.
- To prepare students for a wide range of career opportunities in emerging technology fields, such as IT consulting, software development, data analytics, cybersecurity, and digital marketing.
- To provide students with a strong foundation in business management principles and practices, as well as an understanding of how emerging technologies are transforming the business landscape.
|Introduction to Emerging Technologies||8 Hours|
|Business Analytics||6 Hours|
|Digital Marketing||6 Hours|
|Ethics and Cybersecurity||6 Hours|
|Innovation Management||8 Hours|
|Project Management||6 Hours|
|Project Management||7 Hours|
|Business Strategy||8 Hours|
|Operations Management||7 Hours|
|Leadership and Communication||7 Hours|
|Artificial Intelligence (AI)||6 Hours|
|Blockchain Technology||10 Hours|
|Robotics and Automation||5 Hours|
|Supply Chain Management||5 Hours|
|Cloud Computing and Virtualization||5 Hours|
|Business Intelligence and Analytics||8 Hours|
|E-commerce and Digital Payments||7 Hours|
Students can pursue any 2 certifications during the tenure of the course:
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Cisco Networking Essentials
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- Cloud Computing Platforms
- Business Intelligence Tools (Tableau, Power BI, and QlikView)
- Artificial Intelligence Tools (TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch)
- Blockchain Platforms (Ethereum, Hyperledger, and Corda)
- Internet of Things (IoT) Platforms
Why Specialization In Emerging Technology?
- High demand for technology-savvy professionals: With the growing importance of technology in today’s business world, there is a high demand for professionals who have a strong understanding of emerging technologies and their applications in business.
- Diverse career opportunities: Pursuing a BBA in Emerging Technology can open up a wide range of career opportunities in various fields such as IT consulting, software development, data analytics, cybersecurity, digital marketing, and more.
- Competitive edge in the job market: By specializing in Emerging Technology, graduates can gain a competitive edge in the job market as they possess a unique skill set that is highly valued by employers.
- Potential for innovation and entrepreneurship: Emerging technologies are often the driving force behind innovation and entrepreneurship. By studying these technologies, students can develop the skills and knowledge necessary to start their own businesses or create new products and services.
- Future-proof career: As technology continues to advance at a rapid pace, individuals with a strong understanding of Emerging Technology are likely to remain in high demand for the foreseeable future. Pursuing a BBA in Emerging Technology can provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to stay ahead of the curve and adapt to the changing technological landscape.